Note to Polish readers, I’m sorry but all of my projects and tutorials are in English. Some have dedicated blog posts.
- Plon.io – data science sandbox, currently not developed anymore
- Goodwrite.it – intelligent writing assistant for Polish
- CoDoCzytania.pl – personal book advisor based on your mood.
Some of my tutorials:
- MNIST digit classification with scikit-learn and Support Vector Machine (SVM) algorithm – Project presents the well-known problem of MNIST handwritten digit classification. For the purpose of this tutorial, I will use Support Vector Machine (SVM) algorithm with raw pixel features. The solution is written in python with use of scikit-learn easy to use machine learning library.
- Tensorflow MNIST Convolutional Network Tutorial – Neural nets for MNIST classification, simple single layer NN, 5 layer FC NN and convolutional neural networks with different architectures
- Pandas+Seaborn tutorial on World bank GDP data for central and eastern Europe – Project analysis the gross domestic product (GDP) data for 10 central and eastern European countries. The analysis was prepared based on the World Bank Data, particularly the dataset World Development Indicators was utilized. This set contains many different economic development indicators you can choose from.
Some of my projects:
- Python Primal SVM – This project is python port of Matlab Primal SVM – fast linear SVM implementation by Olivier Chapellehttp://olivier.chapelle.cc/primal/
- pyKMLib – Python SVM with CUDA(GPU) support – multiclass CUDA SVM solver for sparse problems. KMLib child project.
- KMLib – Kernel Machine Library with GPU SVM solver in .Net